Christmas memories, part deux

Clowns are scary - Steven King "It" clowns, Poltergeist clowns. Scary.

Almost as scary? My childhood stocking. It's a wonder I like Christmas, growing up with a stocking like this. Really, what were people thinking? Okay, it is from the early 70s, the age of kid's shows like "The Hilarious House of Frightenstein", and other mind boggling, they-actually-made-this-for-children productions, but still...



A close up - see, scary. Really scary.


Here is another freaky elf thing. Remember Ken Jennings from Jeopardy? And Hermey the Elf from Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer? Coincidence? I think not! Elves are scary, I tell ya.


.

4 comments:

  1. I took one look at your stocking and thought, "Hermey from Rudolph!" A very striking resemblance. I quote him all the time: "What do you say we both be in-de-pen-dent together?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, that is one scary stocking. I'm surprised it didn't give you nightmares...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...