Whimper

So, this lion escaped from the zoo, and I had to wrestle it to the ground before it ate a small schnauzer...

No?

I saw a purse snatching, and ran after the dastardly thief, finally subduing him with a flying tackle...

No?

Would you believe that terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose*?

Not even that?

Fine.

Yes, I hurt my back**... picking garlic.  

My life is way too exciting. 

__________________________________
*1,758 Internet Points for anyone getting that reference. And a gold star.

**Just so you know, the only difference between regular pain killers and those labelled for muscle aches is that those will make you drowsy. So, if you aren't having troubles sleeping, skip the expensive "back ache" pain killers, and go for the regular ones. And this is why I pester pharmacists with questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...