The penguin is my hero

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I decided, with all of my 3am-inspired wisdom, to take the garbage and recycling out to the curb, instead of getting up at 7 am to do it.

So, in my jammies and bedhead hair, I turn on the porch light and grab the recycling bin. I mean, really, who's going to see me?

The cops, that's who. Yep, I'm half way down the driveway, as a cop car slows right down at the curb.

What did I learn? To always get dressed and brush my hair when leaving the house? To not do chores in the middle of the night?

Nope.

I learned, if you want to rob a house, do it in cutsie jammies and use a recycling bin to haul out the goods. The cops took one look, and drove off. Really, it's fool proof!

1 comment:

  1. Just think.... if you had done your hair and makeup, you could have had a mounty come in to keep you warm! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...