Doesn't look like much, does it?
What was my plan again for this long weekend?
1. Plant what I can in the garden. Almost done. Since the weather turned HOT, I did plant out the tomatoes and peppers, and planted the brassicas, herbs, mints and "salad" bed (lettuce, beets, spinach, chard, carrots and green onions - all the plants that don't really go in any other bed, which are all grouped by plant family. 'Cause that's how I roll) . Hopefully, tomorrow after work, I'll get the squash/cucumber bed and the peas and beans planted.
2. Get the rain barrels set up. Let's just ignore this one, k? Well, I did get some cinder blocks from Mom & Dad's house. Okay, fine, Dad delivered some cinder blocks. And moving on...
3. Go to the local Garden Club plant sale tomorrow morning, and not buy any plants. I didn't do too bad! I didn't buy any tools, but I SCORED in the plant department - a Jerusalem artichoke and Egyptian onion for the
4. Clean. The. House. House? What house? What is this "clean" you speak of?
5. And hopefully celebrate a good friend's ATCH on one of her dogs. Go Kyra!! Total, 100% success! WAY TO GO, KYRA AND G.!!!