At Last...

I finally decided on fabric for my bedroom curtains. I knew I wanted something that had a white (or at least light) background, and was mainly blue and/or green.And the colours in it had to be "clear", not grey-toned blues or sage-toned greens.

Do you know how hard that is to find?

But finally, I found one I really liked - and even better, I had a 50% off coupon! Considering I need curtains for 3 windows, for a total of 12 yards, that 50% off made the purchase a bit easier to swallow.

I like the overall pattern, but I really like how the details look like quilting and needle work. Like this little "patchwork" flower:
And this pretty "cross-stitched" one!
Now, just to finish the drywall. And paint. And make the curtains...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...