On the Ninth Day of Christmas...

... I got a new old sideboard! I sold my old appliances on Kijiji, and while there, started looking around at some of the other postings. And found this for sale, just a few miles away.

It's not in perfect condition, but considering the price (just a bit more than I got for my old fridge and stove!!) and age (possible made in the 30s or 40s), it's not bad!

It fits nicely on the wall next to the fridge and pantries, under the bulkhead, and will be useful to stove things like serving dishes, my set of "good" silverware (ha!) and all my booze ;)

And while it's not an exact match, it goes okay with....

______________________________________________
Leading up to Christmas, I plan on posting about my new kitchen. This is (obviously) not happening in real time - renos are MUCH slower than that! And yes, I do know the 12 Days of Christmas actually start on December 25. Deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...