I can't believe I just bought this...


And it's plastic even!

Yes, this is the first time I have ever owned a pitcher for bagged milk.  You see, I'm not a big milk drinker, so I've always just bought a 1 or 2 liter carton when I needed some.

Until now.

Thanks to my new latte addiction, I'm going through a lot more milk.  And the price for a 2 L carton is almost the same as the price for a 4L bag.

Go figure.

So, I have, for the first time in my adult life, bought a 4 L bag of milk.

And, of course, a pitcher to keep it in!

Now all I need is one of these...



________________________________________________
It has come to my attention that not every country has bagged milk.  If you are wondering what the heck I'm talking about, this is the site for you: Milk Bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...