Monday Morning Music - February 20, 2012

A weekly post, featuring a song that has had some influence on me in the past week.


For the first time in, well, the first time ever, I watched the Grammys this year. I'm not a big awards show fan. I might watch a bit of the Oscars, but that's about it.


So why the Grammys this year? Because a family member was fortunate enough to get to go see them live! Brat ;)

And one thing really hit home: how freakin' old I am. I was SO glad to see people and groups I actually knew, in amongst all the ones I had never heard of before :)

And, since this group was honoured at this year's ceremony, and since I actually know who they are and the songs they sing, I figured this song was a great choice for this week:




"Wouldn't it Be Nice", by The Beach Boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...